jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What two events in modern history according to you, changed the course of human

1. rahul0324 profile image82
    rahul0324posted 5 years ago

What two events in modern history according to you, changed the course of human civilization?

2. rafken profile image81
    rafkenposted 5 years ago

I would have to say, the invention of the automobile and the Atomic Bombs on Japan. Both have made devastating changes to the way we live. I would not say that either were good or bad, just that they certainly made changes in the way people think and act.

3. eternals3ptember profile image62
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

Green Revolution that allowed 6 billion people to be born in the last fifty years and nuclear weapons because of the damage they could cause, have caused, and the resulting Cold War that shaped the world as we know it, like computers and modern capitalism.

4. Aley Martin profile image79
    Aley Martinposted 5 years ago

The "Invention" and utilization of the internet is definitely one of them. We have the pulse of the world at our fingertips.

The advent of television and movies

5. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

The decision back in 1937 to keep the public in the dark about Alien visitation that has transpired into a Global Conspiracy and Kennedy's assassination.

Those two decisions (events) have had a profound impact on the way humans perceive the World.

Kennedy was about to print money beyond the control of the Federal Reserve and was intent on keeping Israel from becoming a Nuclear country.

The Aliens were here to warn us about the planets coming disasters and help us to find other not polluting energy sources (nuclear weapons and power).

6. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

determines the poverty
    the poverty determines illness
    illness means death of me..."
    Their demands were very different
    and yet the same
    the words of one protester,
    from one side
    on the start of the year,
    echoed the grievances
    of... read more