Do you believe that the true person doesn't really die in his physical death?

1. autoelectrical profile image46
    autoelectricalposted 5 years ago

Do you believe that the true person doesn't really die in his physical death?

2. AlexK2009 profile image93
    AlexK2009posted 5 years ago

There are a lot of ambiguities in this question.  Ignoring the question of what it means to say one does not die in one's physical death there is a lot of evidence, routinely dismissed by skeptics but getting stronger all the time that something like a person with that person's skills and personality  survives the physical death. I wrote a hub ages ago on "consciousness and its survival" which is due for reexamination.

To cut the story short the evidence we have strongly suggests a tentative yes to your question.  Yes because it is convincing, tentative because the main counter explanation, Super PSI, also explains most of the evidence, though apparently there are cases where it has problems.

So I would say yes, but I would expect to be unrecognisable in a few decades having moved on.

1. autoelectrical profile image46
      autoelectricalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes you are right, me personally I wouldn't say no with my question. I'd like to read what you wrote. We couldn't fathom the true nature of how life really works, but what I know is if we survived the hardest blows of what's in this world using our s

working