jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in yourself?

1. algarveview profile image89
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in yourself?

2. DAWNEMARS profile image61
    DAWNEMARSposted 6 years ago

Sure! Why not, I'm here are'nt I smile But I know what you mean. Some days I just think: "what is the point?". Just have to shake that feeling off and get busy.

3. alahiker28 profile image88
    alahiker28posted 6 years ago

Yes, but there was a time when I did not.  I have learned that belief in oneself is ABSOLUTELY the foremost element to personal growth and personal survival.  A person is not always in an environment or around people that foster belief in oneself.  The result can be quite damaging but not irrepairable.  I learned to find ways to encourage and sustain my belief in myself by exploring my strengths and talents, then putting them to good use.

4. Lady Wordsmith profile image80
    Lady Wordsmithposted 6 years ago

Almost every minute of the day.  The only time I doubt myself is when I look at my writing and think 'that is absolute rubbish, why do I bother wasting my time when I can't write a thing worth reading?!'  I get that feeling about twice a year.

Other than that I believe in myself all the time.  The trick is probably to find out what it is that you're good at, rather than wasting time in trying to be good at something that's really not your thing.

5. jeanniedoe profile image55
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

Of course I do. Believing in oneself is very important in life. It is very beneficial in interpersonal and intrapersonal growth.

working