jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in the existence of the Jersey Devil?

1. ishwaryaa22 profile image90
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

Do you believe in the existence of the Jersey Devil?

The Jersey Devil is a mythical creature which is reported to have haunted New Jersey Pine Barrens for numerous years. Some people claim to have seen this legendary creature. Do you believe in this legend of New Jersey?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6619270_f260.jpg

2. cryptid profile image99
    cryptidposted 5 years ago

Many of the background stories surrounding the Jersey Devil are based on the paranormal.  These I find unlikely, but you never know.  I believe in the possibility of demonic entities surely enough, but the stories are just too superstitious to sound real. 

Some people claim the Jersey Devil may be a real flesh and blood animal, strange but nonetheless natural.  It could be some unidentified creature living in the Pine Barrens.  Maybe confused people sighting the creature led to the paranormal myths.

As far as cryptids go, I put the Jersey Devil down at the bottom of the plausibility list.  But anything is possible, I think.

ishwaryaa22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages. Thank you for your engaging input.

3. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

El Chupracabra and Big Foot have also been witnessed by many people and there are many mysteries in heaven and earth that we will probably never find answers to. I have seen many documentaries on this subject and also about UFO's and am convinced there is something factual about the accounts that the Devil does exist. It is a legendary creature and been seen for at least two centuries in this country according to accounts.

ishwaryaa22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for sharing your insightful views.

4. teyeger82 profile image76
    teyeger82posted 5 years ago

To me, it looks like a bat that has been embellished by a good imagination.

working