jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What will you do when your life is unfair?

1. phillippeengel profile image80
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

What will you do when your life is unfair?

2. cruelkindness profile image74
    cruelkindnessposted 5 years ago

Slap my-self for feeling ungrateful for having a life even an unfair one.

Cruelkindness (Subliminally Thoughtless)

3. feenix profile image59
    feenixposted 5 years ago

I really do like the answer given by "cruelkindness." I will just add that I always accept the fact that life is unfair.

4. calynbana profile image84
    calynbanaposted 5 years ago

I don't think we are in a position to ever decide if life is unfair. Life isn't about being fair, it is about living and learning. Part of living is dealing with the ups and downs. Whether we think our situations are fair or not is irrelevant, all we can do is either use the situation to grow as a person, or sit back and be bitter about the fact that we are not getting our way. Fact is life is bigger than our little emotions, and we need to realize that.

5. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I don't think in terms of life being fair or unfair when it comes to things we, ourselves do, or else when it comes to things that a matter of luck.  The only way I see "fair" and "unfair" is when I have rightfully earned something that I have, and someone else manages to steal it/take it from me without being held accountable in any way.  In other words, I don't really see life as being fair or unfair.  I see a lot of people as being fair or unfair to me, or to others.  If that's the case, I'll essentially go to my grave aiming to get justice and back what I rightfully earned and/or be compensated by the person/people who took it from me.

working