Is Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) broadcast enough for individuals to know what it

1. Leaderofmany profile image61
    Leaderofmanyposted 5 years ago

Is Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) broadcast enough for individuals to know what it is?

Do individuals know how it happens? and the dangers of TBI?

2. AuniceReed profile image74
    AuniceReedposted 5 years ago

I would think that the name "traumatic brain injury" says a lot. What you can derive from it is that there is a brain injury most likely resulting from a trauma which could be an automobile accident or something that happens on the job for example. I think it probably is not discussed in the media as much as some other traumas or conditions, however.

3. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

A traumatic brain injury is any damage to the brain. My son was in a car accident, passenger in the back seat of car. Another car ran stop sign, the driver of the car my son in tried to avoid the collision and went off the road into a concrete drainage ditch. The driver died. The front seat passenger had a twisted ankle.

My son needed emergency to the frontal lobe of his brain, because his brain had been shaken inside is skull upon impact.

It is going to be caused by an accident. I do not know of any normal conditions that would cause one.

working