jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What is something you do differently than others?

1. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

What is something you do differently than others?

2. Victoria Anne profile image97
    Victoria Anneposted 5 years ago

I eat my pizza backwards. Start at the crust and finish with the point.

3. starstream profile image79
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

When reading a magazine and looking for interesting articles and photos, I turn pages from the middle towards the beginning. Reading the Table of Contents is one of the last things I do.

1. jennifera profile image60
      jenniferaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do the same thing.

2. nmdonders profile image83
      nmdondersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I often read magazines from the back first.  Not sure why.

4. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

Splendid thought provoking questions.  I eat vegetables every morning for breakfast.  This morning it is zucchini with my eggs, but usually it 's chard for its cancer fighting properties.  I actually like chard.  To  my knowledge none of those who tease me about it have ever let the stuff touch palette.
    Since I am the only female in the household that makes me different to start. smile

5. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

I enjoy going out in the rain when it seems that most people try to avoid it.

6. Brandon Tart profile image60
    Brandon Tartposted 5 years ago

I meet many folks that simply cannot stand cold weather.  Strangely, most of these people are northerners who have come to the south from New York, Maine, Vermont etc...  I live in North Carolina, and have lived here all of my life with the exception of 3 years in the Baltic, Estonia, where often it would plummet to 40 below zero centigrade.  I loved it!!!  Still do.  Problematic, is that NC is like a sauna in the summer, which, incidentally, is what Estonians, Finns, Russians and most everyone in that region of the world does in the winter to add further enjoyment to the cold.  Fully naked, we'd get extremely hot in the sauna, then run out into the snow, or jump into a hole in the ice, get a surge of cold, and then repeat the process.  I may never move back to Eastern Europe, but if there is a job in Maine for me ---   I'M THERE!  LOVE THE COLD!!!!