jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What will you do if you encounter aliens?

1. Damodar Bashyal profile image69
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

What will you do if you encounter aliens?

You just got out of bed but still not fully awake and you see an alien standing right infront of you. What will be the first thing you will do?

2. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Say hello! Then I'd ask if he, she, or it would wait a few minutes while I went to the bathroom, washed, and woke up.

I love to meet new and different people. And my Mom taught me to be open-minded about people who are different from me. No need to be prejudiced or afraid - more interesting things happen if we're not!

Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol :-)

nice!

3. profile image0
    mjkearnposted 5 years ago

Hi Damodar,

I'm going to answer your question as two questions.

Fristly as to what I'd do if I encounter aliens. I'd simply do as I did before, lie on the table in a state of semi consciousness staring at the blurry pink and green images sticking all sorts of sharp pointy objects in me and as before hope they leave me back in bed just in time for breakfast. Although this time I'd prefer not to wake to find that I've got eight toes on each of my 3 feet.

Secondly as to what I'd do on getting out of bed and meeting an alien. I'd blink and blink again, strain forward trying to focus, blink again and rub the sleep from my eyes. Then I'd breath deeply and simply say, "Honey, I don't think that look will go down well at work today".

Then I'd go downstairs and have breakfast with my wife as usual!!!!!

MJ.

Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Nice one! haha :-)

4. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

Since I am an alien (of sorts) I have deeply contemplated this question and I conclude  that I would first ask it if it is indeed legal or not. Then I would proceed to apolgize to it for the state of our room or maybe I should say world. Perhaps then I would solicit its assistance/expertise...

working