Are we getting worse as a human ?

1. ceyda profile image75
    ceydaposted 5 years ago

Are we getting worse as a human ?

One of the  classical thinking that money and environment that you have involved changed. Real concept of friendship has turned as a profit and some business, even marriages have organized in the favour of benefit ..What do you think about this subject ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7357093_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

Right now we are better than we have ever been. But we may get worse. I think the monotheists are not winning right now over science, but that will change since the religious people multiply like rabbits and atheists typically do not. A generation from now, things may be different. My kids will be comparatively intelligent compared to their millions of peers; that is for sure.

I've figured this whole thing out in about 30 seconds I think. If I could wave my magic wand, militarism would go away first. After that, I'd get rid of religion. With nations having full independence, capitalism will evolve on its own if you take military spending, global hegemony, and religion out of the equation. The trouble is that in reality, things will most likely collapse in reverse order with capitalism going down first.

3. calynbana profile image82
    calynbanaposted 5 years ago

I think so. We are mixed up.

The same people who fight to save trees, fight for the right to kill their babies.
    We are killing the environment, killing each other, killing our young, sentencing the children who survive to a hell of a future which we prepared for them, Sex Slavery has become huge, there are now more women and children slaves than there were slaves in the African slave trade...children are murdered for their parents beliefs. I could go on.

We are horrible. We need to change. We are not getting better. We need to be saved from ourselves.

working