Is it possible that the entire universe is holographic?

1. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

Is it possible that the entire universe is holographic?

2. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

Like a projection or a construct that is not real or permanent?

Absolutely. Physical reality is a creation. Like a software program, it runs on certain rules and the "objects" within this program interact in ways that make them seem "real" to each other. Planets collide, stars explode and galaxies swirl. Someone stubs their toe and it hurts.

I have seen creation. I have experienced miracles. I know my own spiritual nature. And that's each one of us, but so many have chosen not to be interested or even to reject their spiritual nature.

It has been said that denying the holy spirit is the greatest sin. Why? Because the holy spirit is the true self -- the child of God within. And this rescue mission called Homo sapiens, humanity, civilization and religion is all about awakening that true self. If you reject that, then you reject everything.

My upcoming book, "The Bible's Hidden Wisdom," gives more on these topics and much more. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-b … /x/2790782

3. sparkster profile image91
    sparksterposted 5 years ago

Haha, you like asking questions I have a strong interest in, don't you?!  I did write about the holographic universe theory, though I don't think self-promotion is allowed, so I won't direct you to it.  Yes, I think it's possible.  After all, aren't our brains simply pre-programmed to tell us what to perceive via our 5 senses?  Therefore nothing exists, only our perception of it.

working