What are the ten ways that an unforgiving mindset is toxic emotionally and psychologically?
I don't know if I can come up with 10 ways, but I'll try.
1) Unforgiving someone holds back the potential of future growth.
2) Negativity weighs on a person to the point of bad health.
3) Living in the unforgiving past takes away the beauty of the present.
4) Unforgiving someone can lead to hostility, which can turn to anger.
5) Unforgiving someone can create a less balanced life in regard to healing of the mind and health of the body.
6) Unforgiving someone allows them to have control over your life. It's a constant reminder of what they did in the past.
7) Unforgiving someone hinders the ability for a person to accomplish and achieve their goals because it leads to anxiety about things they cannot change from the past.
8) Unforgiving someone takes up brain cells that could be used to store new potential. It weighs heavily on the mind and takes up way too much time.
9) Unforgiving someone instills fear of the person and leads to a hesitant approach of future successes.
10) Unforgiving means you can't be free, ever, from the barricade that you placed in your mind toward that person. The road block to success hinders your outcome.
by AllyJ6 years ago
How do I know if my partner is emotionally abusive or if I am just overly sensitive?I am 6 months pregnant and the father of my baby is either very supportive and happy, or very emotionally upset and angry with me for...
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
What are the TEN ways that Al Sharpton infuriates YOU and makes you want to b--------h slap him?
by Grace Marguerite Williams21 months ago
What are THE WAYS that people are poor in America because of their mindset, outlook,philosophy, & psychology? What are THE SIX WAYS that the poor in America CHOOSE to be poor?
by Jon Allan8 years ago
I've been wondering about this. A friend of mine who is married to a psychiatrist believes that some people are depressed because that is what they choose to believe.I'm rather startled by this remark seeing as my...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.