jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Would everyone have similar attitude towards life??

1. myefforts profile image82
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

Would everyone have similar attitude towards life??

If everyone of us knows the exact time of death, would we have same attitude towards life as we do now when we don't know that exact time. I believe things would be quite different. your input is appreciated.

2. khalandar hs profile image60
    khalandar hsposted 4 years ago

That would have changed everything and also the 'definition of life'. I think it changes the way of living and it makes human to think that 'life is valuable'. It makes human to move towards 'responsibilities and duties'.

myeffortsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. Thanks for your comment.

2. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have never heard that a notion of fatalism makes us more responsible. Seems it would go the other way.

3. myefforts profile image82

Thank you Eric. That is still another thought.

3. Silverspeeder profile image60
    Silverspeederposted 4 years ago

I suppose it would depend on your lifespan.

If you knew you only had 50yrs to live would you do things differently? I am sure most people would.

There would be so many other factors that would also affect your decisions, health and wealth amongst them.

I am aiming to live until I am at least 100yrs old and still be able to run marathons so I think I had better make some changes now or maybe I will start with the changes tomorrow................

I think the passion for life would be much different. thanks for your comments here..

working