jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do you use free language-learning exercises on the Internet?

1. Seckin Esen profile image90
    Seckin Esenposted 3 years ago

Do you use free language-learning exercises on the Internet?

2. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 3 years ago

I used to, yes...but then I found a language-sharing site. That put me in touch with quite a few people in different Spanish-speaking countries (my second language of choice), and I learned a lot faster and a lot more practical aspects of language from them. I haven't used online exercises since then, but might soon for learning Russian -- Russian is my husband's first language, but I'd like to work up a bit of base knowledge before expecting him to teach me more.

1. grand old lady profile image85
      grand old ladyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

What is your language-sharing site? Would you know any such site for French?

3. Veroniquebee profile image75
    Veroniquebeeposted 3 years ago

For me, English is my second language, and luckily, I do not really need to search the web for any learning sites, as my university offers such courses for credits. That being said, I learnt a lot during my time at various gaming forums - folks there had been very nice back when my English was very, very simple and rather crude in its structure, but since then, I mostly stay at various communities to keep my knowledge of the language fresh and expanding in various fields of interest.