What are the 10 things that you hope for America in the year 2016?
Good health care that reaches even the poorest of the poor, and economic progress that is meaningful and felt by all (although the very wealthy may feel otherwise as their taxes will go up).
I'll give you seven:
1) A strong leader who stands up to dictators and who backs up his words with decisive action, even if it means military action. In other words, a true Leader who nips problematic tyrants atrocious actions in the bud, instead of bemoaning their ruthless actions and then doing absolutely nothing.
2 ) Less taxes on small businesses who would like to hire more employees and pay decent wages but which can't afford to do so.
3) Eliminate Obamacare and instead give individual States the opportunity and funding to implement their own medical care. For example, even before Obamacare, New Mexico had health care for indigent persons as well as those making up to approx 25,000. The cost was very low. Other states also had this type of health care available, but most people do not know about it, not having been fully educated by the States themselves.
4) Reverse the decision made by Obama to allow other countries to oversee the Internet (instead of just the USA overseeing it). We cannot trust other countries to allow for our continued freedom of speech.
5) That more people will become educated about the fact that other not all other cultures actually recognize human rights and lawfulness as we do in the United States and most of North America. For example, in France, Switzerland, the UK and the Netherlands, Muslims have been allowed to implement Sharia law. Those areas in which they live are No-Go zones for non-muslims. If a native of say France, for example, enters into the so-called territory of Muslims, even though this is their native country, they will be struck or beaten or spit upon, etc. (I've seen the videos) The same could happen here, though most Americans have no realization of this and seem to think everyone is "nice" and reasonable.
6) That by some miracle, we will reduce our debt and stop spending and printing money we don't have. Our nation will collapse if we continue upon this road of spending, spending spending.
7) That we will once again become that nation upon a shining hill, but much wiser than before.
by Barbara Radisavljevic 6 years ago
Will Shari'a ever replace current law in the United States?As more and more Americans turn to Islam and more immigrants are Muslims, it is predicted by some that with their higher birth rate, Muslims will one day be the majority in the United States and as such will play an ever larger role...
by Yves 2 years ago
Obama's Presidency is nearing it's end. What is his legacy, in your view?All opinions are welcome. I am interested to hear how different people view Barak Obama, as Commander-In-Chief.
by Lela 3 years ago
Instead of keeping Muslims out of America, why don't we try keeping Americans out of Muslim states?We have no business sending our troops over to a foreign country to kill their citizens and fix their problems. Killing people in foreign countries does NOT keep our people safe! Our military should...
by paarsurrey 8 years ago
Hi friendsIslam spread in the world very peacefully due to its marvelous, simple and matter of fact teachings; the same way in United States of America.Please see for yourself:Islam in the United StatesThe earliest documented cases of Muslims to come to the United States were two West African...
by TMMason 8 years ago
This should not be allowed in the U.S.. it is unexceptable.Building the American Islamic Caliphate, One Enclave at a Time http://www.islamist-watch.org/It seems almost unthinkable, but Islamist groups are, as we speak, hard at work creating Muslim states-within-states in the U.S....
by rutley 6 years ago
Do you find yourself spending many hours on hubpages instead of something else?Are you so consumed that your work is not getting done in other areas of your life? It is a bit addicting!
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|