Do you still have or did you lose your adolescent fears?

1. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Do you still have or did you lose your adolescent fears?

Every one of us has fears in our teens - bullies, parents, driving, etc.

2. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

Yes, I was afraid of the dark and now I am not!  My imagination would run wild as a child and so I needed a night light, but I still covered my face under the covers with just a little spot to breathe lol. Now, I can sleep in complete darkness without any fears no matter what.  Guess, once my head hits that pillow, I am gone.

There was another time when I was young and my mother was driving our car and my siblings and I were all going somewhere special that day, until a drunk driver crossed the line and hit us head on.  Praise the Lord, we were in a tank of a car and we were just bruised up a bit, especially my sweet mother more so than the rest of us.  So, for many years I was so afraid to even ride in a vehicle. I grew out of that, and now I am fearless. When I was younger, many years after the accident, I even wanted to be a racecar driver lol.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image75
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I used to be afraid of the dark and did not want to go to sleep - when I was young. lol Now I sleep with a nightlight since this house is full of bugs, and these days I feel safer with lights showing out the windows - not for inside.

Closed to reply

working