jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is your life worth?

1. boyatdelhi profile image82
    boyatdelhiposted 3 years ago

What is your life worth?

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image85
    wrenchBiscuitposted 3 years ago

Like millions of others living under the yoke of capitalism, I have been branded with a number and made into a commodity by the U.S. government. However, I am worth far more than the evil cabal in Washington could ever realize. They think they have stolen my life, as they have done with so many others.

But they are an ignorant breed of man, and they do not realize that many of us have cheated them instead. We are a priceless commodity that the evil heart cannot afford. We have held back our great talents, and allowed their country to fail. We have allowed them to wander to the very brink of self destruction. What we possess is more important than gold or silver, or paper currency, because what we collectively possess is a priceless, secret knowledge, which is their only hope of survival.

But they will not survive, because their arrogance, and blindness, and addiction to materialism will not allow it. And so we will simply wait until they have destroyed themselves. The Earth will then heal itself,and  we will use our knowledge, and our true wealth to create a new race of human, and from there forward, any who might possess the evil gene of avarice, and selfishness, or the evil traits of racism, and nationalism, will be cut out of the womb, and cast aside for the dogs to plunder.

3. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

Some things just don't come with a price tag.  I often don't feel like I'm worth anything at all to anybody, but I know better.  I know my husband needs me to get him through life huddles as his health declines and his senses fade. I know my kids and grandchildren appreciate my efforts to guide them through the good and bad as I have already experienced much of life's turmoil. If old age brings wisdom and wisdom is a valuable treasure.  I'm gaining more with each passing day. I only pray I can remember what I've learned.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

4. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

What is your life worth, that depends on what i do..What have i done since birth, i have learn't & i have grew?..What is a happy smile worth, it's priceless to a child on earth..I tell you I'm priceless, & that's a bargain price..Because i share love & kindness, & I'm always nice..Well, 99% of the time, the 1% i was worth a dime.

5. RandallJonas profile image86
    RandallJonasposted 3 years ago

It is worth only what it means to me in this moment which over time has equaled more and less depending on what was happening. If it is worth anything to others well that can change too. It is a transient thing to put a value on my life. If you mean money well than I would say nothing or zero because if I sold my life I would not have ownership of it and nor be able to use the money. Perhaps I am in this way like a fluctuating stock on the market but the only difference is that my worth is not calculated in monetary terms.