jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Are you a consistent loser? (of objects, that is)

1. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 3 years ago

Are you a consistent loser? (of objects, that is)

I just realized that my husband believes that few people lose their keys or purses or other objects on a consistent basis.  Since I DO lose these things consistently (and ALWAYS HAVE) I'm looking for my peeps.  I never carry cash because I tend to lose it! I'm wondering how many people lose keys or other objects often. If you do lose things, do you happen to be left-handed?  I've often wondered if there is a correlation with handed-ness. What is it that you seem to lose, especially under stress?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11721070_f260.jpg

2. Penny G profile image74
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

No, I rarely loose anything. OCD makes sure I know where my things are as well as everyone else's too! I put everything in its place even if it takes more time and effort. Everything has its place and that is where it can be found unless someone else has touched it, used it or moved it. Which makes me say GRRRRRRRR!

1. Billie Kelpin profile image87
      Billie Kelpinposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Penny, considering your answer and the lack of other posts, I'm beginning to think my husband is right!  I really thought there would be lots and lots of chronic losers like myself. Apparently OCD does have it's advantages I'm beginning to think smile

2. Penny G profile image74
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Darn and we can't bottle it up and put it on a shelf with a price sticker!

3. Billie Kelpin profile image87
      Billie Kelpinposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If you do succeed in bottling it though, I better buy a bottle or twenty smile

working