jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What are the things your very much afraid to lose? =)

1. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

What are the things your very much afraid to lose? smile

Well I am afraid to lose my family because they are my everything ^^

2. profile image0
    Fay Paxtonposted 7 years ago

There isn't any "thing" I am afraid to lose.  I'm not attached to anything I own.  I would however, hate to lose the capacity to love, understand and feel compassion.  I'd hate to lose my sight.

3. Rastamermaid profile image74
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

Things are nothing,I could lose everything and still be happy.
    I would just start all over.

Now a person is a different story,we all know that death is a part of life.

I've lost bestfriends and loved ones,my father,and  all grandparents.

I know it's going to happen but I'm afraid to lose my mother,she's my bestfriend,I'm also afraid of losing my son,burying a child is very traumatic,don't know how I would handle that.

Thoses are the only things that I'm afraid of even though I know it,it's going to happen,you can never prepare for death.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Me too. Family is everything to me and as I get older, I am reminded that at some point either my husband or myself will grieve the other's loss and it scares me to death.

5. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

I lost everything. wife, homes, business, friends, money, cars, and as I look back, none of that matter to me ( me and ex wife is talking again about getting back together). now it my son and my close family that mean everything to me and I just don't see how I can live on this planet without my son.

6. profile image0
    lovazaposted 7 years ago

I've already lost my parents who died a few years ago...I suppose death of a loved one would be my fear of loosing. 
    I don't like to lose a friend through a misunderstanding.  I am afraid of loosing the ability to walk and do the things I enjoy each day.  Of loosing "things"  if I lose my violin, I think that would truly be hard for me.

7. profile image0
    imranhaiderposted 7 years ago

i am afraid to lose my loving friend. But she is quite different to me . But i will nevr forget her in any part of life

8. wilbury4 profile image73
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

My Mind?

9. abhishek.genius profile image59
    abhishek.geniusposted 7 years ago

m afraid of loosing my loved ones..be it my family or friends...

10. netslums profile image85
    netslumsposted 7 years ago

My mind....it might sound like a joke, but im serious. It would be devastating if i was unable to think the way i do now. I dont hold myself highly as some intellectual genius, but i do consider myself to be of above average intelligence, and i am proud of the fact that i am open-minded. Apart from that, i would be afraid to lose my family as well. They are my anchor...i would be nothing without them.

11. taiciapar01 profile image60
    taiciapar01posted 7 years ago

i am afraid to lose the person whom i love the most in this entire world...

12. xrocker30 profile image77
    xrocker30posted 7 years ago

1. Relationship with God
    2. Family
    3. My Belongings
    4. Anything else important I didn't mention

13. apache13 profile image60
    apache13posted 7 years ago

there's two things that I am afraid to loose first is my connection with God,that would be the most terrible thing to loose in my life because I cling dearly to the hope of his promises.second would be my horse because I cling dearly to the love I have for him,he is with out a doubt my best friend and I depend on him for transportation,as well as the love I feel from him.I have no family besides my great mother,and all my brothers and sisters of the woods.I don't think I need to worry on that though.

working