jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you miss most about high school?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 3 years ago

What do you miss most about high school?

2. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12101442_f260.jpg

In my case, I have concluded after many years I miss some of my friends and interactions. I must add that I also miss the opportunity to thank some teachers in particular, Doc. McMurty my highly effective and sometimes funny history teacher.
    What an amazing guy, Doc got his doctorate from Syracuse and teaches high school until retirement. He taught by focusing on critical thinking questions and the result for most of us was a deep understanding of both American & Canadian history. I regret that I never thanked him enough and I was unable to share the fact with him that my ancestor (great, great... Granddad) was a L. Col. in Washington's army and Congress funded a statue of him that is at the Conneticut Capitol building...

3. humzayunas profile image60
    humzayunasposted 3 years ago

Playing with friend and loving the small moments. Fear of teachers. Love of parents . I miss each and everything about my childhood school life sad

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I can't say I miss much of anything about high school. It wasn't a particularly great time in my life. I preferred college.

5. lorddraven2000 profile image91
    lorddraven2000posted 3 years ago

The band! We had an amazing band that won numerous awards and I really miss playing bass for it.

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i sure missed the library, lots of books to read and i must admit, the books are really old, you can see the worms eating out of the pages

7. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Nothing! College on the other hand was incredible!
    Living on campus and having all of the (freedoms of an adult) without adult responsibilities (such as having a job and paying bills) was wonderful. A real slice of paradise!

8. moonfairy profile image82
    moonfairyposted 3 years ago

What I miss most about high school is how carefree and innocent I was. The world was my oyster and the future held amazing things.....
    people were nice, I had lots of friends and everything was just the way it should be. I had no idea!!!!!!!

9. Zelkiiro profile image94
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

The utter lack of any responsibility whatsoever.

10. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

I miss all my friends! So wish I had it to do over again!!

11. Joyfulcrown profile image77
    Joyfulcrownposted 3 years ago

I miss my friends.  I miss the town I grew up in.  And I miss the carefree days.

working