What are THE TEN MOST IMPORTANT things that parents should teach & instill into their children in
order for them to achieve THEIR FULLEST POTENTIAL educationally, intellectually, & socioeconomically?
1. The equality of humans. Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye both agree that ALL humans are related. There is no significant difference between one "race's" DNA and another.
2. That all humans are entitled to live their lives with the freedom of the basics - life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
3. Education is the one thing that no one can ever take from you.
4. Never let anyone bully you. Just walk away. unfriend those people. Ignore them.
5. Pursue your dreams without letting anyone or anything hold you back. But do so without harming others.
6. If you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you are with.
7. Money isn't everything.
8. Work isn't everything. Take time off for fun.
9. Moving on means leaving something behind. Make sure what you leave behind is better than when you found it.
10. Do things when you are young and able. Make memories for when you are old.
Financial literacy, from how bad debt is to controlling expenses now to save for goals for the future
Recognize when to fight for what is important and when to let it go
by Delilah 5 years ago
What is the 3 things you feel is the most important to instill in your childs life or character?Just thinking on the top of my head my 3 would be love of course, respect, and knowing of who God is!
by Van Lal Hmangaih 7 years ago
What are the most top 10 important things in life?What are the things that we are pursuing in life? Are they worthy to get all our intentions and efforts?
by Justin Aptaker 5 years ago
What are the most important things you want people to remember about you after you are gone?If you could attend your own funeral, what would you want to hear people saying about you? If people only remembered one thing about you one hundred years from now, what would you want that to be? If someone...
by Marisa Hammond Olivares 2 years ago
What values and belief system did your mother or father instill in you that you still apply today?Are there any specific virtues that you strongly support within your own family?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 4 years ago
What are the 10 things that parents can do to instill in their children a sense of personal powerand significance?Many of us have been inculcated that we have NO power. We have been further told to give away our power to more "authoritative" persons. This is evident in...
by Rob Welsh 6 years ago
Wasted! What are the important things that get wasted in people's lives and in their lifestyles?Why and what can be learned to better use those tangible and non tangible things?
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|