curiosity, a lot of question marks in the head looking for answers, that is wonder
I would explain "WONDER," as an active curiosity continuously seeming to poke us in the shoulder, encouraging us to seek answers & solutions to the most amazing mysteries of the Universe.
Wonder is a bright light that makes us sparkle with a thirst for knowledge & a penchant for adventure. It's a crazy little wheel in our brain going round & round with so many questions & a myriad of ideas to explore.
The human who "wonders" most is the individual who searches for the hidden treasures, the secrets buried long ago and the answers to the most ancient of rituals that held the promises to immortality....
"WONDER" is pure & magical....the mystical stories of Angels & Fairies, Pixies & Elves~~~The Universe is Our Gift of Limitless Wonder.
(1) Acute observation & assessement of the beauty of life.
(2) Profound appreciation for what life.....IS.
(3) Savoring the nuances of this universe.
(4) Seeing the beauty in the so-called simple aspects which really aren't simple at all.
(5) Knowing that this world is physical & spiritual.
(6) Having an inner knowing about the process of life.
(7) Knowing that the world is indeed a great place to be & that WE ALL are this world.
(8) Approaching everything w/an authentic consciousness, mentality, mindset, & outlook.
(9) Expressing gratitude, never complaining nor concentrating upon the negative.
(10) Knowing that we ARE ALL part of God & acting accordingly.
(11) Believing that one can make a SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE in society.
by marinealways248 years ago
You don't know what happens or where you go after death.
by Eric Dierker4 years ago
A fine fellow posed a very interesting discussion today. You should visit his pages at http://zelkiiro.hubpages.com/ But I speak to something that came up there. Should religion interfere with straightforward...
by zardiw3 years ago
What is the Meaning of Life
by Cagsil8 years ago
Hello Hubbers,I found myself wondering the questions below......Now, you don't need to give any response, if youdon't choose to, but....these questions were someof the questions I had as a kid and for some of myadult...
by A Thousand Words4 years ago
"The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction...
by wearenotthesame007 weeks ago
If you were heart-broken, how would you explain it?What type of pain would you feel? How would it affect you? And do you think you could ever get out of it? (ever escape it?)
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.