jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Best Explains Quantum Entanglement?

1. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 23 months ago

What Best Explains Quantum Entanglement?

2. FitnezzJim profile image82
    FitnezzJimposted 23 months ago

Quantum entanglement arises when string theory is considered as embedded in an actively dynamic space time structure, being played with by Schrödinger's cat.   Spirit of humor.

3. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 23 months ago

Spiritually and not scientifically speaking, "Father and Son" the Greatest Allegory in Scripture!

I keep asking all (Maybe they can relate to something in the natural.), imagine GOD as Smoke Who "fills the heaven and earth" (Jeremiah 23:24)!  Then imagine a portion of that SAME Smoke broke off and "manifested Himself into Christ:" (I Timothy 3:16)!  This is Father and Son!

Now why would HE call HIMSELF "Father and Son?"  Because BOTH are that SAME SPIRIT (I Corinthians 12), but the portion (Jesus Christ) that came into the world was "subjected to sin" yet "knew no sin" (II Corinthians 5:21)!  Of course, the portion of the SAME SPIRIT who was "subjected to sin" by coming into this sinful world is lesser (Son) than the SAME SPIRIT who NEVER came into the world (Father)! 

GOD was trying to communicate to mere-man in that we know a father has more authority than a son; yet JESUS is GOD.  Therefore, the portion of the SAME SPIRIT who was never subjected to this sinful world is addressed as Father (GOD) and the SAME SPIRIT who was subjected to this sinful world is addressed as Son (JESUS CHRIST)!  However, do to our 'unspiritual, peanut brains' and with help of the Catholic Faith we perceived the SAME SPIRIT as an actual father and son!       

Of course you know "An Allegory" is greater than a Metaphor or Parable!  JESUS was known to speak in parables through The Gospels!  HE spoke in parables so much the disciples asked HIM in Matthew 13:10-13 {paraphrasing} "Why speakest thou to them in parables? " (v13) "Therefore, I speak to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."  Why?  Because (v11) "It is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven (Why? Because the Holy Spirit (aka JESUS) was with them-John 17:12!), but to them (Of us who didn't "WAIT!") it is not given."

Consequently, GOD'S SPIRIT is similar to science's definition of two or more objects (SPIRIT) which have to be described with reference to each other, even though the individual objects (SPIRIT) may be spatially separated (SAME SPIRIT) and is the "Spiritual" definition of "Quantum Entanglement!"

The example of "Spiritual Quantum Entanglement" is given at JESUS' baptism when THE SAME SPIRIT was seen as a dove, Jesus Christ standing in water to be baptized by John the Baptist, and could be heard as a Voice from heaven, yet THAT SAME SPIRIT!

I hope I didn't blow your "carnal" minds!!!

4. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 23 months ago

The age old statement by Aristotle comes to mind. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Since two or more particles cannot be explained independently - the parts, then the whole as a system is the descriptor inclusive of the parts.

working