Which is MORE FRIGHTENING.......a horror movie or this year's presidential elect

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 16 months ago

Which is MORE FRIGHTENING.......a horror movie or this year's presidential election? Why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13254107_f260.jpg

2. Ken Burgess profile image89
    Ken Burgessposted 16 months ago

I am one of those people that don't like horror movies... the occasional vampire or undead tv show or movie being the exception.

On the other hand, I find politics, history, international affairs, etc. far more interesting than most people.

I find this year's elections far more disconcerting than any others in recent memory... lets look back:

Bush - Gore - Life was pretty good back then, the economy was chugging along just fine, we weren't involved in any wars of note, NAFTA hadn't done a significant amount of damage to our industrial base (though China was pulling its fair share by that time) yet.

Then 9/11, Katrina, Afghanistan War, Iraq War and the Mortgage/Wall St. Melt Down that fleeced America of Trillions.

Somewhere in what was most likely the most disaster filled Administration since FDR's and the Great Depression and WWII we had an election between:

Bush - Kerry - and just like with FDR, America chose not to switch Captain of the ship during a massive sea storm that could tear the ship apart.

But as we were coming out of that difficult 8 year run, we needed a real breath of fresh air for the country, someone had to step in that if nothing else could sell us on HOPE and CHANGE and be of historical importance.

Obama - McCain - there never really was much doubt, the Obama Administration steered the ship to calmer seas, but I think that will come at a cost to us in the near future.

Obama - Romney - We might be on better standing with China, and Iran, and Russia, and just about everyone for that matter... but I don't think these past 4 years would have gone much differently, well maybe Syria... Iran deal... TPP... OK so it could have made a difference...

Clinton - Trump - Wow... I would take ANY of the above mentioned candidates before I would want to se Clinton in there.

It IS a horror show because I know where her Administration and those that back her are going to take us.

Obamacare will fail and Clinton will implement a one payer system... at least 15% ... 15% of you paycheck from here on out will go for this healthcare (which will be worse than anything you have now).  I suggest you start re-adjusting you budgets accordingly, its coming.

The Sunni - Shiite Proxy War, which will involve Iran, Russia, China, Turkey, etc. we are about to become heavily involved there... again.

And then there are the Supreme Court nominations... in general we are in for some tumultuous times under Clinton.

working