Diane Woodson profile image 60

Music and its effect on the soul, and life has it had effects on your whole life?

Music can be a constant source of peace, happiness, and intellectual growth throughout your life? Music has been proven to help critically ill patients to awaken from comas, one example to think about when answering since music has so many wonderful properties that manifest themselves in the young and not so young!

rahul0324 profile image83

Jessee R (rahul0324) says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) 5 years ago

I must find it on YouTube as I tend to think very fast and am highly intelligent, its a genetic thing and that music sounds like just what I need to make me sleepy when I get a bit of insomnia perhaps? Thanks so much for your response to my question.

yssubramanyam profile image59

yssubramanyam says

• Diane Woodson profile image

beautiful comment, thank you for saying this and reading the question i wrote, you might look up the gentleman on the album cover and listen, I know every song on it and have done two music concert reviews which I plan to put into Hub form very soon