|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisements has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Lessons from NWA
1. Make sure you stay true to each other the same way as you did when the money wasn't present.
2. Use protection. Protect yourself against exposing yourself to harm, sexually or through affiliations.
3. Be careful who you trust and whom you put your trust in.
4. Understand contracts and be aware that you need legal representation to understand legal language/royalties/etc. If you don't what you are signing, don't sign it. Do not trust someone words over black and white print. If you don't understand what you are signing, don't sign it. Paper beats words. Don't ever sign ANYTHING based on trust or smooth words of coercion.
5. Stand for something. If you have been oppressed, harassed, targeted as an African American etc. Stand up!
6. Riots - "We're all in the same gang!" End violence against African Americans. Fight police brutality.
7. Challenge- How did drugs overseas get in the community? No passports for the average African American's in impoverished communities.
8. Forgiveness. All are human and make mistakes but never be too embarrassed or proud to tell old friends you love them and let the past stay in the past. You fall out with someone it's never too late to tell the people you love that you have love for them. Before it is too late, fix it and/or heal it. Good friends are hard to find.
9. Stand for something. Be a voice for the experiences for others.
by Susan Reid5 years ago
It's occurred to me that the political forums here are beginning to sound a lot like the religion forums.My side is so right and your side is so wrong. Never the twain shall meet in the middle.So if you agree there's an...
by Mrs.Nita2 years ago
Ok, so I'm not the type to put my business on the internet, but I have a problem and I just need feed back. I don't care just lay it on me. One,since we've been married, my husband has only wore his ring for...
by megs788 years ago
Ok, I know this is old news, but I have 3 kids, a job, and a house to take care of, so I got to this a little late. I am very proud that Canada finally took a stand and walked out on the Iranian Presidents speech...
by Alem Belton6 years ago
The subject bar would not let me type in my whole question, so I chose the part of it that would get the most attention. Below is the entire question and an explanation of it:DOES HOLLYWOOD HAVE A 'GAY AGENDA' OR...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.