Lessons from NWA
1. Make sure you stay true to each other the same way as you did when the money wasn't present.
2. Use protection. Protect yourself against exposing yourself to harm, sexually or through affiliations.
3. Be careful who you trust and whom you put your trust in.
4. Understand contracts and be aware that you need legal representation to understand legal language/royalties/etc. If you don't what you are signing, don't sign it. Do not trust someone words over black and white print. If you don't understand what you are signing, don't sign it. Paper beats words. Don't ever sign ANYTHING based on trust or smooth words of coercion.
5. Stand for something. If you have been oppressed, harassed, targeted as an African American etc. Stand up!
6. Riots - "We're all in the same gang!" End violence against African Americans. Fight police brutality.
7. Challenge- How did drugs overseas get in the community? No passports for the average African American's in impoverished communities.
8. Forgiveness. All are human and make mistakes but never be too embarrassed or proud to tell old friends you love them and let the past stay in the past. You fall out with someone it's never too late to tell the people you love that you have love for them. Before it is too late, fix it and/or heal it. Good friends are hard to find.
9. Stand for something. Be a voice for the experiences for others.
by Susan Reid 6 years ago
It's occurred to me that the political forums here are beginning to sound a lot like the religion forums.My side is so right and your side is so wrong. Never the twain shall meet in the middle.So if you agree there's an analogy here, would you describe yourself as politically on the Christian...
by Mrs.Nita 3 years ago
Ok, so I'm not the type to put my business on the internet, but I have a problem and I just need feed back. I don't care just lay it on me. One,since we've been married, my husband has only wore his ring for a very short time. Now he never wears it. Two, he always seems to...
by megs78 8 years ago
Ok, I know this is old news, but I have 3 kids, a job, and a house to take care of, so I got to this a little late. I am very proud that Canada finally took a stand and walked out on the Iranian Presidents speech at the UN convention. I think it shows that we actually have a backbone...
by HubPages 8 years ago
How To Break Up With A Girl
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|