jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which celebrities are your favourites and why do you like them?

1. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 9 years ago

Which celebrities are your favourites and why do you like them?

2. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago

My favourite celebrity is Priyamani a tamil actress who had won the national award for best actress. She has the abiity to act in romantic scenes as well as in high sentimental or emotion scenes. Some of her photos are here
    http://hubpages.com/_9997/hub/Actress-Priyamani-Photos

3. popintervention profile image55
    popinterventionposted 8 years ago

I have always had a top three, at least as far as muscians go.
    Prince, Michael Jackson, and George Michael. I just lost my number 2, who I've been writing hubs about to try to cope with it.

To me, each of these guys are musical kings. Prince has made an album for every year of his career, starting in 1978.  Michael Jackson has been a great humanitarian, and George Michael, well, I always thought he was too sexy. I was a little devastated to learn he didn't like girls, but I still love him.

4. profile image0
    Miss Nomiposted 8 years ago

Cher, Carol Burnett, and Mary Tyler Moore: all childhood idols I will always adore.  In different ways, they represented what I aspire(d) to be. 

Will Smith and Kurt Russell - because they're not only  very talented but they are all-around "good guys". 

Richard Gere - a teenage crush that never went away (because he seems to get better with age! wink

5. carolegalassi profile image59
    carolegalassiposted 8 years ago

I like Kevin Bacon. I like his movies and that he seems to be able to stay away from the gossip columns. Also he is still married to the same woman for over 20 years.

6. Dark knight rides profile image71
    Dark knight ridesposted 8 years ago

Will Smith has always impressed me. Not only does he manage his career well, but he's a good family man and is always pleasant with his fans. I don't know how he does it, but he never seems to lose his cool.

7. Kebennett1 profile image60
    Kebennett1posted 8 years ago

Patrick Swayze, God Bless Him, he was ( and I pray will be again) such a versatile performer. I love everything about him.  He has been married to the same woman for like ever.I love the martial arts, dancing (especially ballet), acting and singing! He is always handsome too! Favorite Movies: Dirty Dancing, Road House.     Sean Connery, his acting is fantastic, his accent divine, he get's better looking the older he gets! Favorite Movies: First Knight, The Rock, Medicine Man

working