jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what does it mean when My boyfriend and I wake up at 3:00am every morning... or

1. profile image45
    JDaviaposted 8 years ago

what does it mean when My boyfriend and I wake up at 3:00am every morning... or 4:44am?

2. profile image0
    Dr Hposted 8 years ago

As you probably know 4 is the unluckiest number in Asia, and three is the magic number so by simple calculations it is possible to combine the two and come up with a believable scenario based on the ancient art of numerology, that in the next three days weeks or months you will either be blessed by a process of re-birth or regeneration or (More likely) you will both be killed in a freak accident involving either and alarm clock or a Piano falling from a great height.All the best and look up!

3. crazyhorsesghost profile image78
    crazyhorsesghostposted 8 years ago

I wake up every morning at 3 AM. I wonder what its about and have even set up a sound recorder to see if something is waking me up. I really wonder what wakes me up at 3 AM every morning.

I have always seen ghosts and have had many other paranormal happenings in my life.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Funny you say that. For a while I was waking up at 3am and I do remember waking up at 4:44am a couple of times. I assumed it was some noise outside that woke me up.

5. HubCrafter profile image70
    HubCrafterposted 8 years ago

I'm glad you asked because I have a theory.

When I was 10, I woke up because the wind made a scary noise.
    When I was 20, I woke because I wanted sex. Again.
    When I was 30, I woke up because the wind made a scary noise and I was divorced.
    When I was 40, I woke up because I had a great idea related to my work.
    When I was 50, I woke up divorced and had no ideas.

Now I'm (just a minute) 57. And I wake up remarried with no idea why or how I blew out my bladder.

Oh. Sorry! My theory?

...How old did you say you are?

HubCrafter

6. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

If you were to look at hourly pressure curves and hourly temperature curves, you will notice that at around 3.00 A.M to 4.00 A.M is the time we have the minimum barometric pressure as well as the minimum temperature. It varies from place to place but that is the range.

Call your local weather station that should be able to provide you with pressure and temperature hourly readings and by plotting the data you should be able to get good curves which you can extrapolate to explain what you want.

There are no ghosts or paranormal happenings but if your brain wants to see them then you will see them in plenty.

working