jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

why nobody thought about becoming a super hero we see stuff but we to scared to

1. shareif13 profile image49
    shareif13posted 7 years ago

why nobody thought about becoming a super hero we see stuff but we to scared to take action but why?

like we see every day stuff that goes on ,on the news then why we dont do nothing about it we can all become like one huge nation but if not then who is going to step up and help, i would but man im going to need lots of material and its gonna cost money and money dont grow on fileds or trees

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

People love superheros in the comics and in the movies, but we need some real heroes, don't we? Some people have read about and watched Ironman, the X-men. Superman, Captain America and Wonder Woman and gone on to become real-life superheroes every day. Some even have costumes! yes, we can be our own superheroes! read more

3. John B Badd profile image61
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

You can be a hero, you just need to realize taking the law into your own hands will make you a criminal and you might die doing it.  People do need to step up and do the right thing.  We do not have to look for it but if I see somone doing wrong infront of me I will stop them or die to protect the innocent.

4. bill yon profile image76
    bill yonposted 7 years ago

Because it is vigilante justice it is against the law and not to mention very dangerous.The Real villains of this world do not wear masks and capes they wear suits and ties and run mafias and drug cartels and god knows what else,these kind of men will kill you and your family and not miss a wink of sleep over it.If you want to be a hero and fight the good fight  be a cop or a soldier  or something like that,that way you have back up and you get paid to do it.Running around with a mask and a cape on trying to fight crime is like playing russian roulette with a semi automatic glock.

working