jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favorite Bollywood movie and why?

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image76
    Evan Hutchinsonposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite Bollywood movie and why?

2. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 7 years ago

My favourite Bollywood movie is, "3 idiots." 3 Idiots is different because, every scene is special and brings with it something that is out of the ordinary. There are scenes that will make you laugh, make you cry and make you think.
    The actor, Amir Khan performs so well, he does it all so beautifully that one wants to go back to college and relive all those moments. Aamir Khan is the life and soul of 3 idiots. His perfection lies in the fact that he makes everything look so easy and spontaneous. The writer, Rajkumar Hirani proves beyond doubt that there's no better storyteller than him in the present generation. I love the slogan in the movie, "All is well", it really satisfies the person from all the worries.

3. meow48 profile image73
    meow48posted 7 years ago

hope this fits into the genre as well, if not, forgive the author because i asked the question, why are asian dramas so addicitve? um, you're beautiful, or you're handsome, depending on the translation you look up.  it is a korean drama, fun, music filled, poignant at times, premise? kinda sound of music meets the backstreet boys.  fun.

4. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image60
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 7 years ago

I am one of the blind fan of amir khan.i consider him as my elder brother.and that why all his movie i saw in theator 9-12 becoz friday i dont want to miss my 'guma' namaz.my all time favourate movie is 3 idiet.

5. FuzzyCookie profile image80
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

My favorite hindi movie is Jab we met, its a romantic comedy and I love to laugh and at some point I feel that the grl in the movie is so much like me (her behavior etc) tongue  so there smile

6. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

I used to watch more so my favourite is quite old. It would have to be Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. It's just a classic and introduced me to more Hindi movies.

7. prashantpujan profile image73
    prashantpujanposted 6 years ago

All time Hit......DDLJ...This movie is so much on the minds of people that even its acronym sounds so awesome. It changed the whole course of 70's & 80's style of movie. Fab acts by Kajol - me a biggest admirer of her. SRK - a man always praised for his mighty acts, beautiful and everlasting songs, great cinematography and script and eqaully fab narration and presentation. ALL TIME BIGGIE...AND WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN!!

8. Tarun Bajaj profile image66
    Tarun Bajajposted 5 years ago

i love bollywood movies, these are my pickings from various genres:
    Drama: 3 Idiots
    Action: Gangs of Wasseypur
    Comedy: Chup Chup ke
    Romance: Jab We Met
    Thriller: Kahaani

9. Anju Kaur profile image57
    Anju Kaurposted 5 years ago

My favorite Hindi Film is DDLJ (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge)  I have seen it at least 50 times since it first came out over 17yrs.

I love all the music and each time I still cry at the big ending scene (yes, I of course know how it ends but I love it none the less)
    Watching the chemistry between ShahRukh Khan and Kajol is magical.

10. Malay247 profile image60
    Malay247posted 21 months ago

Masaan - Its a beautiful movie. direcred by Neeraj Ghaywan, it premiered at Cannes and recieved standing ovation for 5 minutes,