jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite reality show and why?

1. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite reality show and why?

2. A la carte profile image58
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

This is probably not the answer you are looking for..but I hate reality shows with a passion. I know that millions love them and get enjoyment from them but for me there is no pleaure watching rude panalists and cruched contestents smile

3. evvy_09 profile image75
    evvy_09posted 7 years ago

I'm not quite sure if it counts as a reality show but I love So you think you can dance

4. Kate Lapham profile image54
    Kate Laphamposted 7 years ago

Jane, what a fabulous question!  This is so hard to answer because I have so many favorites. 

But if I had to choose one reality show that I look forward to year after year and aim to never miss I'd have to pick Project Runway.  Even after eight seasons I look forward to watching each episode.  The producers always pick great designers who have great personalities.  I can't wait to see what the challenge will be each week and what the designers will create.  Also, who doesn't love Tim Gunn?

Honorable mentions would have to go to Big Brother, Real Housewives of New York and New Jersey, and The Amazing Race.

5. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

We have a show here in Canada called "Man Tracker" in which a cowboy and his pard on horses try to catch a "pair" 2 guys or 2 girls or a guy and a girl who try to outsmart the cowboy by getting to a marked county destination before he does. IF the Mantracker finds them before they get home (destination point) its game over. IF either 1 or or 2 of the pair get there undetected, then they win. Its for bragging rights and can be filmed anywhere in N America so that both sides are even.  Its a good realty show, fast paced and entertaining Check it out on Cable if you have the chance.

6. Rusty32 profile image39
    Rusty32posted 7 years ago

I like The Hills...but is it really a reality show.  I will be devistated if it isn't!

working