jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What Are Some Reasons People Love Lady Gaga?

1. F.B. Spannigan profile image60
    F.B. Spanniganposted 7 years ago

What Are Some Reasons People Love Lady Gaga?

I love her, and I want to know what do YOU love about Gaga?

2. MCAT4 profile image56
    MCAT4posted 7 years ago

If you can get up there and exploit just about every inch of your body in the most "ridiculous outfits", extreme headwear, make up that will need to be chiseled off, wear heels that require hours of retraining on how to walk let alone dance, shake that hiney to choreographed routines designed especially for the "fit" and expel a "powerful voice in tune" accompanied by a mad crazy & crazy mad persona... then yeah... Why not!
    By the way... Did I mention earn a zillion dollars in the process as well... of course you gotta love it!

3. kallini2010 profile image82
    kallini2010posted 7 years ago

I think the best part of Lady Gaga's performance is spectacle she creates rather than songs themselves.  It is theatrical and shocking.  I have seen only three of them "Alejandro", "Bad Romance" & something I don't even know name of the song (she is in prison with another famous singer?) She has a good voice.  However, I don't spend too much time watching videos, so all this theatricality is wasted on me.  It makes me laugh.  It is visual art.  Lyrics?

I listen to songs.  That is why my choice goes to different singers. Funny enough, inane lyrics bug me so much that I prefer not to understand them.  I don't listen to Russian pop singers.  Spanish, French are the best.

4. AngusNz profile image60
    AngusNzposted 7 years ago

When you market a good product you have to have a good product to back up all of the hype, take away all the marketing and advertising and she is actually talented.

5. Pensive Pages profile image75
    Pensive Pagesposted 7 years ago

I, and most people (usually subconciously), would find her interesting simply because of the controversy she creates: the outfits, the sexual references, etc.
    Being a musician/songwriter myself, I can also respect the fact that she came up to the top in the music industry by writing her own material. Whether or not people know it, she actually has quite the chops on the piano as well.

6. F.B. Spannigan profile image60
    F.B. Spanniganposted 7 years ago

Thanks Guys. Go Gaga!