jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you see talent in today's music?

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Do you see talent in today's music?

2. spookyfox profile image72
    spookyfoxposted 7 years ago

You're probably asking about popular music and what's played on the radio and TV, or what has more views on YouTube, to which I'd reply a sure 'no'.

I don't think it's much to do with talent, it's the amount of thought and effort a composer puts into making something new and original and musically relevant. If you're after that, you want to stay as far away from pop music as much as possible.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

some yes, there is talent but in popular genres it seems image is the biggest seller.

4. Forever_Jem profile image57
    Forever_Jemposted 7 years ago

yes i do see talent in todays music, i also see freedom of speech and expression and emotion. Yeah some people may take there music to exstream and abnormal hights, but that's there own style and interpretation. Thats the image they want to protrey for the world to see.

5. Sayori23 profile image59
    Sayori23posted 7 years ago

I will say this: here in Ukraine, I see so many talented singers! The problem is to be known for a long time.))

6. OrlandoC profile image63
    OrlandoCposted 7 years ago

Like every generation there are a ton of bad acts and some that are great. The reason old classics are classics is because they stick around while the crap gets flushed down the toilet.

7. Kavita Martin profile image56
    Kavita Martinposted 7 years ago

Yes! i see very talent Today's music, music is need every peoples.