jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Does not being allowed on the hubpages add program make you feel like your not r

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

Does not being allowed on the hubpages add program make you feel like your not respected on here?

i don't care about making money on here but i'm a regular and not getting an invite shows that this site is very biased on who they deemed important, do you feel the same way ?

2. roadrockafella profile image61
    roadrockafellaposted 7 years ago

I tried posting a question a couple of times that's related to a certain video that went viral over the net. It's about a dog that stayed with it's dog friend even after the tsunami that rocked Japan. I even removed the link for my question to be valid. I'm not promoting anything at all. I just thought that it was inspirational for other hubbers that they may able to write about it. It's a bummer I'm not able to post the question.

3. lorddraven2000 profile image89
    lorddraven2000posted 7 years ago

I have not been invited and it really doesn't bother me. I would love to get an invite.

4. KAYKAYKAYLA profile image36
    KAYKAYKAYLAposted 7 years ago

Im new to this site and I really don't even know how this thing works. I have written a couple of things and did everything that I am suppose to and I just don't get it I wish some one would help me out.

5. Adrian 72 profile image57
    Adrian 72posted 7 years ago

Well I am also new to this site and of course hope to have my writing recognized. Though I am writing to satisfy my own urges. Writing has always been something I've wanted to do forever. The internet provides people like me the opportunity to fulfill a dream. The chance someone else may read my work and enjoy it is just gravy. Be thankful not jilted.

6. profile image0
    sinisa_sinaposted 7 years ago

No man! I really don't care for it. For money I have a job. This is my hobby. Some people jumps from cliffs, some drive fast, some of them going in gym, I write because I love to write.

7. Hyphenbird profile image90
    Hyphenbirdposted 7 years ago

It does not bother me. Anything new must be tested so the bugs can be worked out. As a new Hubber, I would be pleasantly surprised to be included in something like that.

8. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 7 years ago

I guess I am just getting the hang of this Hubpages deal. I have noticed with almost every website similar to Hubpages that the members have different levels in which they must aspire to. We just have to try our best to do our best in order to reach that status.

9. yiasa profile image61
    yiasaposted 7 years ago

I likEd the waY siniSa_Sin said. This is not for money. This is my hobby. JuSt like my hoBBy is playing gUItaR, druMS. If you leaRn gUItaR in order to earn money after a  period believe me you'LL never learN the truth about gUItaR. Same way I write here to develop my writin... more importantLy just because I likE tO.

10. joshhunt83 profile image61
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

I'm still new to HubPages so didn't expect an invite. It needs to be tested and more experienced Hubsters would be a better option.

11. CZCZCZ profile image86
    CZCZCZposted 7 years ago

no but looking forward to being able to upgrade the ads that i currently am capable of having on my pages soon.

12. aslanlight profile image72
    aslanlightposted 7 years ago

Seeing as we're all bringing people to this site and Hubpages is making money out of our Hubs I think they should honour this and include us all in the ad programme. After all Hubs that don't get many views won't get much money so it would be fair to Hubpages and to us writers who do the work of drawing page views.

working