jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had a chance to be on Survivor or The Amazing Race, which one would you c

1. Onyx Fox35 profile image61
    Onyx Fox35posted 7 years ago

If you had a chance to be on Survivor or The Amazing Race, which one would you choose?

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

The Amazing Race, because of the challenges and the scenic "tours" contestants complete. Lot's of fun and hard work; and people see inside of their relationships with their partners.

The first time I saw Survivor I thought, "OMG, it's just like the workplace!" I hate the politics and game-playing. imo --It's a lot like the shows put on by the inferior levels within the larger Professional Wrestling phenomenon. I think Survivor targets a baser common denominator among viewers and it works - makes lots of money. But not from me. Just my opinion.

3. tbartle profile image60
    tbartleposted 7 years ago

Survivor! I've been watching that show from the beginning and I think I've developed good strategies for how to win. The Amazing Race seems like far too much running around for their to be much skill involved.

4. biman_r profile image71
    biman_rposted 7 years ago

It has to be the Amazing race. I love to travel and this race not only allows to have that they also add so many incredible adventures that its just awesome.

5. Dreamer08 profile image69
    Dreamer08posted 7 years ago

Definitely The Amazing Race! It looks, fun and exciting and you get to travel the world (even though there are challenges along the way). And if I get in The Amazing Race Asia, that would be more awesome cos I could get to meet Allan Wu!

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

the amazing race. i love that show whereas survivor is about lying to each other and conning, not my thing.

7. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

The Amazing Race of course!! I would love to compete with other with my fiance. You get to travel the world, have fun, only if you stay calm, cool and collected! If you panic, you will loose! Being on survior would kill me. I could never just eat rice for a month.

working