jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

If you could have one superpower, what would that be?

1. ThatFatGuy profile image81
    ThatFatGuyposted 6 years ago

If you could have one superpower, what would that be?

2. DonDWest profile image59
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

The ability to memorize everything in a fraction of a second!

3. profile image45
    Slipindeepposted 6 years ago

The power to control all of other superpowers.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Flying!  Wouldn't that be cool?  I can't even bring myself to get on a plane but flying myself--oh yeah, that would be fun.

5. prabhjotbedi profile image80
    prabhjotbediposted 6 years ago

'power to believe and help other believe!'

6. biman_r profile image73
    biman_rposted 6 years ago

Telekinesis would be very much preferred by me.

7. vrint profile image61
    vrintposted 6 years ago

The power to erase the past and paint a new future.

8. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

To be able to fly at light speed. Imagine all the time I would save getting from Point A to Point B. Not to mention I have family in Wisconsin and California. It would be much easier to visit regularly if it only took me 15 minutes to fly back and forth. Then it wouldn't matter where I lived!

9. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Photographic memory. I know plenty, but can never remember anything at the right time. With all the books I read, the information I could tell would be incredible.

10. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

You know who has a very cool superpower? I don't know if you've ever heard of this character, but I recall a character, from many years back (with an obscure, independent label) called 'Saint Sinner!'

Yes, you "heard" right. Saint Sinner. This comic is/was about a young man who was SIMULTANEOUSLY possessed by both a demon and an angel (hence the name Saint Sinner-- the demon calls the young man 'saint' and the angel calls him 'sinner,').

In addition to the power to travel to different dimensions (and believe it or not that's not even the cool part!), the Saint Sinner has/had the power -- through the touch of his hands -- to either DEVOLVE any biological life to earlier forms or EVOLVE biological life to later, more advanced forms.

That would be my superpower if I had my druthers.

11. profile image0
    Aka Professor Mposted 6 years ago

The Power to Create whatever I can conceive, in my imagination, through instantaneous Thought projection!!

12. Elizabeth99 profile image61
    Elizabeth99posted 6 years ago

Close tie between invisibility and reading minds. Both would be amazing. Or even the ability to be anywhere at anytime. Hmmm, I always ponder this question and I always decide that there are to many choices... smile

13. maria.rose profile image35
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

spreading love and peace and everything good

14. skisy profile image81
    skisyposted 6 years ago

I would normally say flying. But if everyone who said flying could actually fly, there's going to be a lot of traffic!!

15. Alison Lucci profile image55
    Alison Lucciposted 6 years ago

The ability to successfully call bullshit when anyone is lying!

16. Aley Martin profile image78
    Aley Martinposted 6 years ago

I would like to be a time traveler. I think it would be great to move back and ahead ans see the ramifications of peoples words and deeds.

17. shanazz profile image57
    shanazzposted 6 years ago

Power of Superman.