jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you the type of person that avoids conflict? Or you face up to your problems

1. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 7 years ago

Are you the type of person that avoids conflict? Or you face up to your problems?

2. Frank Atanacio profile image80
    Frank Atanacioposted 7 years ago

I face up or I ship out..  good question.. but face it makes you a stronger person... smile

3. profile image56
    TajSinghposted 7 years ago

I'd like to think that I'm that kind of person that faces up to his problems.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I don't mind conflict, it is the awkwardness afterward I dislike.  But I can deal with it and do tend to face my problems head-on--in most areas.

5. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

I face it - head on!!! always....

6. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 7 years ago

I face them. I used to avoid them but realized that it only made things worse.

7. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

Everyone allegedly has a fight or flight reflex when it comes to conflict. I feel however that I was born without a flight reflex. I will always let you know if you're out of line, and I think people stress themselves out more by letting others push them around. I say stand up for yourself, you'll feel better about yourself knowing that you made an effort to resolve the situation, and more confident for standing up for yourself.

8. jujanester profile image78
    jujanesterposted 7 years ago

yes..Im the type of person who doesnt want conflicts as much as possible...But if theres a need  to face it,, then Ill Go for it...

working