jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How old is too old to go clubbing?

1. jcm_blabs profile image85
    jcm_blabsposted 6 years ago

How old is too old to go clubbing?

2. gis_r07 profile image82
    gis_r07posted 6 years ago

I do not think there really is a specific age that is too old for clubbing; what I do think however is that there is a level of responsibility that is expected from people as they mature, and the clubbing scene is not usually in concordance with responsible behavior. Sad to say, I have met many 50 year old kids in my life who enjoy clubbing just as much as teenagers do.

3. John Andrew profile image57
    John Andrewposted 6 years ago

All depends really...but I think if you still love going out having a good time and you love to dance and just let loose, then you should! Its hard, I am sure, at an older age to go clubbing with a younger crowd, because chances are they will be judging, but if you could find an establishment with more people your age when we get older, then I think going out and having a good time is awesome if you still love doing it!

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I don't think you are ever too old to go clubbing.  As long as you can get up and dance, you are fine to go out.  A person just needs to stay home more when they have small children, but once those kids are older, start clubbing again!

5. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Age is a state of mind.  IF people think that there is some kind of unspoken age limit then they're narrow minded.  Everyone has the right to have fun and live it up once in a while.  :-)

6. kevin.howell profile image60
    kevin.howellposted 6 years ago

At the age of about 31 I attempted to hit on a girl at a club.  Her response " how old are you".  So I think for me it was 31.  I went back to my barstool and remained there for the rest of my life.

7. Mindtrapz profile image60
    Mindtrapzposted 6 years ago

Well I'm 35 and I think that I'm too old. First of all I don't want to be around a bunch of young kids all night long.  But at the same time I think that everyone has inside them that clock that buzzes when you are too old to go to the club. You already know you are too old if you are ALWAYS the oldest person in your group. You know you are too old also if you are either tired and ready to go home before everyone else is or you overcompensate and try to party harder than everyone else. Now you people know who you are, the first step is denial!

8. mcrawford76 profile image82
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I don't know that I really enjoyed them in my teens when I went. They're too loud, you can't even have a conversation. So in my opinion I would say skip it entirely.

working