jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Am I the only one who enjoys and really likes Kirstie Alley?

1. John Andrew profile image59
    John Andrewposted 6 years ago

Am I the only one who enjoys and really likes Kirstie Alley?

Am I the only one who enjoys and really likes Kirstie Alley? I have been a fan of her movies for a bit, and Cheers of course, but I also enjoyed her reality show...I think shes real and I think she has that raunchy, who-gives-a-crap humor? Am I alone? LOL

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5002666_f260.jpg

2. N.E. Wright profile image78
    N.E. Wrightposted 6 years ago

No, you are not alone. 

I love Kirstie for all the reasons you have mentioned.  Most importantly I respect her for those same reasons.  LOL. 

She is just way too cool to me.

3. mcrawford76 profile image85
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I doubt you're alone, but I'm not one of them. I've always found her acting very one dimensional. She's pretty much played the same character in everything she's ever done. I may have thought differently had I seen her show much depth as an actor.

4. profile image55
    ruffridyerposted 6 years ago

I like Kristy ally.  She seems to have some issues with her weight but personally I find her very attractive.  I think it is a disgrace how much emphsious is placed on apperance.

5. Cathy I profile image77
    Cathy Iposted 6 years ago

While I have not followed her career or really watched any of her shows or movies, I did see her on "Dancing with the Stars".
    I watched her progress through the show and it was amazing to see her change from the proverbial "ugly duckling" to the "beautiful swan".

Her persistence, her ability to laugh at herself, to not give up no matter what, was truly inspiring.  Not only did she make it to the finals, but she finally found her dancing feet, developed greater confidence in herself and lost tremendous weight in the process.
    She is one heck of a woman and I truly admire her 'true grit'.
    I have no doubt that she will keep off the weight this time.

6. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I like her a lot even when she was heavy, she's down to earth and she keeps it real.

working