jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

If you had the opportunity, what instrument would you learn and why?

1. gis_r07 profile image84
    gis_r07posted 6 years ago

If you had the opportunity, what instrument would you learn and why?

2. stars439 profile image72
    stars439posted 6 years ago

I have a small violin. I think the violin makes very beautiful music to be such a small instrument. God Bless You.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Guitar or piano.  I think if I could learn, and did it well, I would play music constantly. I am envious of people with that kind of talent.

4. downpourofwords profile image41
    downpourofwordsposted 6 years ago

A guitar ofcourse. I get goosebumps when I listen to metallica, Iron Maiden. The way those guys play the guitar is just awesome

5. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 6 years ago

The bagpipes...something about them has always enchanted me. I play the violin and the piano, and played the guitar until I hit a wall that my tiny hands just couldn't seem to overcome (hard to play when you can't reach the chords tongue), but I'd probably even give up my beloved violin if I could cash in that talent on bagpipes.

6. Yellow_tree profile image61
    Yellow_treeposted 6 years ago

I used to play clarinet when I was at school, and now I'd like to learn to play piano and guitar.

7. gis_r07 profile image84
    gis_r07posted 6 years ago

I will learn the violin if given the opportunity. During my stint as a concert pianist I had the opportunity to be in the company of many great violinists. I admired their talent so much that I promised myself that I will one day learn and master the violin.

8. Lenzdp08 profile image59
    Lenzdp08posted 6 years ago

I would play the banjo, it is so good in new music. Wish I could do it.

9. Ben Graves profile image80
    Ben Gravesposted 6 years ago

I'd say electric guitar and synth, since I have the most emotional connections to their sounds.

10. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

The Fiddle would be an instrument I would love to learn how to play. It seems easy enough to use, but I'm sure it's actually way harder than that.

11. Movie Master profile image75
    Movie Masterposted 6 years ago

I would love to be able to play the drums, I fancy playing in a rock group!

12. laarnoi profile image58
    laarnoiposted 6 years ago

guitar!!!!!! i found playing guitar playing rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can learn also guitar tips. Visit this site http://www.internetbootcamponline.com/

13. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I would learn to play the violin. It has such an amazing sound. It is an extremely difficult instrument to play so it would be rewarding in the end. It could also be fun to learn the piano.

rorshak sobchak

working