jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What music do you play in the car going home from work -a relaxing music after a

1. moiragallaga profile image81
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

What music do you play in the car going home from work -a relaxing music after a stressful day?

2. Pamela Sarzana profile image60
    Pamela Sarzanaposted 6 years ago

I never played relaxing music on the way home from work, I played songs from Collective Soul like  "Heavy". Relaxing music seemed to make me more tired and sleepy on the ride home, and I still had to get dinner  ready after I got home.

3. sacredlilac profile image73
    sacredlilacposted 6 years ago

Enya is great, and I have to admit a love of stations that play lots of soft love songs.

The best is any music that I can sing along to. That way I can work out any stress while I'm singing away - and sometimes amusing other motorists.  smile

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i listen to all kinds of music. sinatra, deep purple and rap all relax me . i think one of the reasons most music appeals to me is that i'm not a huge music fan so i don't get caught up in the "what's cool" ideoligy.

5. pedrn44 profile image93
    pedrn44posted 6 years ago

I play classic rock and switch over to an oldies (60s, 70s and 80s) station during commercials...all stuff I can sing along to and I play it very loud:)

6. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I sometimes listen to NPR...their stories soothe me,  sometimes I listen to new age country and sometimes I listen to classical. It depends on my day and what mood I'm in. sometimes I just listen to the silence...and look at the lake and the sky.

7. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I usually listed to the local Christian radio station, or one of my church's CDs.  The positive, uplifting songs always help after a rough day.

working