jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is your idol and why?

1. randomizing profile image85
    randomizingposted 6 years ago

Who is your idol and why?

Whether it is a celebrity of simply a family member.... anything you want

2. eternalbond profile image59
    eternalbondposted 6 years ago

I have too many idols. But if I had to choose I would have to say Aya Kito who wrote the book 1 Litre of Tears. If you have seen the drama based on this book, you would understand the hardship, she went through.

Why I chose her? Because no matter what, she never gave up. She let her disease slow her down. She lived her life as best as she could.

I recommend you watch 1 Litre No Namida (the 2005 TV Drama) to fully understand why I would idolize her.

3. F.B. Spannigan profile image60
    F.B. Spanniganposted 6 years ago

My idol is Lady Gaga because she is so inspiring and totally bizarre, which I love!

4. IntimatEvolution profile image81
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

The Dali Lama.  Because of his courage, constant joy and compassionate spirit.  Only if we all could behave so beautifully.

5. tobey100 profile image59
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

My idol would have to be W. C. Fields, mainly because he's dead and I can be just like him by lying around the house doing nothing.

6. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

My mom is the most amazing woman in the world. If become half the person she is, I will be more than happy. She is the hardest worker in the entire world.

7. bunnypoeta profile image40
    bunnypoetaposted 6 years ago

IDOL is a strong word that requires strong words from the ones who has them.

I don't have Idols but i do have many that I do admire & it can be a very close family member as it can be a john doe that has passed close to me on the street.

Explaining:

I can only admire & deeply respect those who with their Clear Mind; Good Heart & pure Soul shows that the quality Human is very well marked inside of them, either in a small gesture of share or care that can come in a smile or in a shake of hands.

It is not quantity that can give you quality & the quality that lies within a true & pure core of a human being is way too precious for me not to be surrounded by it.

Best Wishes

Bunnypoeta>yikes)=

working