jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can someone really tell your future?

1. Ruchira profile image78
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

Can someone really tell your future?

2. Snake Eyes profile image61
    Snake Eyesposted 6 years ago

A lot of people claim they can, and there are probably some who really can. Most though are scam artists

3. cooldad profile image60
    cooldadposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not.  Because if anyone could predict future events, that person would live in Vegas and be extremely rich.

4. Magdelene profile image82
    Magdeleneposted 6 years ago

there are those that have this ability, but they are few and far between. I have been to several future tellers in the past and to this date I have found one that was totally correct, up until this day and I saw her over 20 years ago. I have even tried the 1-900 numbers for fortune tellers and did not find much other than generalizations that could apply to many people.

So yes there are those that can but the real question is can you possibly find one of these persons who has the true ability?

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I honestly don't know how I feel about this.

As a Christian I don't believe, necessarily, in people being able to tell your future. I don't know why, I just don't. I think they're frauds and even if what they predict comes true, I'm more likely to think it's a coincidence than a fact.

However, there's an old testament story about Joseph, the king of dreams. His dreams foretold the future. So I don't know, to be honest. I doubt it, but I could be wrong.

working