jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What activities make you lose track of time?

1. Sottway profile image77
    Sottwayposted 6 years ago

What activities make you lose track of time?

2. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 6 years ago

A great conversation, an interesting book, an exciting hobby.....a day at the beach.....

3. Cara.R profile image76
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

Laying in bed on a rainy day, talking with my Fiance, eating a good meal with good friends, the internet, meditating, sex, reading a book, working on a new art project, spending time with friends and family, cleaning, taking photographs, listening to music. Maybe I have too many smile

4. Steve Orion profile image78
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

Browsing the net, talking to a friend, and mostly napping!

5. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

HubPages, reading a good book, and playing video games.  smile

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Reading. Just a few chapters in a book and an hour has passed by. Just a few more, till the end of the book. A little while longer!

7. Bloget profile image60
    Blogetposted 6 years ago

Browsing the Internet, good conversations, reading a good book, cooking, eating, talking on the phone, playing a game of cards!

8. musclequest profile image69
    musclequestposted 6 years ago

Hubpages,video games and dido.It always seems like time just flies by if you doin what you love,with the people you love

9. samanthamayer profile image71
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

The biggest one for me is talking to my best friend. We met when we were 5 years old, in primary (elementary, in the US I believe) school. Nowadays, we see each other a fair bit and keep in touch via Facebook and telephone, but now and then we may go a few weeks or more without seeing each other. So, every time we do see each other, we talk twice as fast, as some way of making up for lost time, and for hours and hours. I am so grateful to have a friend like that in my life.

Otherwise, anything I love doing. Singing, painting, listening to music, writing music, basketball, writing hubs, watching a good film or documentary, reading a good book, catching up with my dearest sister and family, sleeping in, cooking delicious food, swimming at the beach, tanning or resting outside in the gorgeous summer sun...

10. Jyoti Patil profile image67
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

Playing counter strike, reading a book, tweeting a lot and watching TV on sundays

11. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Watching series' of your favourite shows - I seem to stay up for hours, without tire. I believe social activities like parties can make you lose track of time, although you're awaken to the time when it's time to leave.

12. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

When I am making my own soap, I usually end up making more than I intended to and the time just whizzes by. Its the same when I am reading a good book, I just can't put it down once I start.

13. Hubpage Gal profile image59
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

Building my online writing business.  By the time I have proofread and rewritten online articles, the time just flies and without a boss.