jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you like Zombie Movies?

1. sweetzara profile image79
    sweetzaraposted 6 years ago

Do you like Zombie Movies?

2. KellyMcB profile image58
    KellyMcBposted 6 years ago

Absolutely! I'm a horror movie freak, so zombie movies are on the top of my list.

3. Word Caddy profile image60
    Word Caddyposted 6 years ago

I do indeed. I even made my own (veeeery budget) zombie film with a few friends. Despite my love, however, my subconscious seems to feel differently and I have fairly regular dreams about them.

4. Nickalooch profile image91
    Nickaloochposted 6 years ago

Yes, Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days/Weeks Later are good movies

5. Cresentmoon2007 profile image75
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

I used to now that all seem rather cliche to me. Their plot line basically runs about the same so I can basically predict what's going to happen, who's going to die. I love my horror films but zombie movies are not one of my favorite ones.

6. TXJ137 profile image58
    TXJ137posted 6 years ago

I am a HUGE fan of zombie movies. Lately, my favorite is The Horde. It's a French film that portrays the undead as tougher to kill and more violent. The story line also doesn't follow the typical zombie film regiment.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I do if they are not overly graphic in their bloody scenes.  For me, it doesn't enhance the fun of the movie to see teeth sinking into skulls etc.  It is more about the chase and trying to get away from these creatures that just keep coming.  Graphic gore really puts me off.

8. waynet profile image73
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Yes, but some of them are just shameless cash ins on the genre. The classics are the Early Romero movies and the Return of the living dead movies were good for a laugh. And some are just really bad, but there are some nicely made ones like the low budget Colin and I can imagine the movie World War Z will be good because I loved reading the book.

9. helmutbiscut profile image75
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

I love zombie movies!  I have been enjoying The Walking Dead series.

10. havocblaid profile image59
    havocblaidposted 6 years ago

Oh yeah have to love a good zombie movie. Nothing like watching a decaying human being feast on the flesh of another person.