jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Things you want to do in 2012?

1. ChilliWilly profile image61
    ChilliWillyposted 6 years ago

Things you want to do in 2012?

2. vmartinezwilson profile image86
    vmartinezwilsonposted 6 years ago

I want to watch 1 movie that makes me cry, 1 that makes me laugh so hard that my sides hurt and 1 that has me on the edge of my seat.  I want to lose weight. I want to write...a lot.  I want to take my daughter skiing.  I want to see my family in California.  I want to go do Disneyland and Universal Studios.

Hmmm.  I'm sure there's more, but that's what I could think of at the moment.

3. arthsabi profile image60
    arthsabiposted 6 years ago

I want to go to India and Russia, finish my BA, write more, learn how to play Erik Satie on piano and be surprised smile

4. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

I been looking forward to achieving many things in life, and I simply hope that 2012 will bring the needed blessings for us all besides myself, and so what I will do is make it my business to help as many people as possible without regard to receiving a thing back in return.  Maybe with such a personal effort as that, people can learn to do the same to others & even if it means just a drop of help.

I wish everyone a blessed 2012 and may everyone's wishes or resolutions become what they need as the year sets sail. 

What I want for 2012 is this & this alone, lets hope it satisfies as a good answer.  I've done such a thing as paying it forward in 2011, but I expected to receive something back for it all.  So for this new year, I will do the opposite for sure in that aspect of things.

5. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

I want to write and publish more Hubs.
    I also want to work on and have a blog.
    Lastly, I want to really improve my art work, as well as try new things.

I'm a beginner on the piano, and I want to improve there too!

working