jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you tell me who is Lady Gaga and why is she so popular

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

Can you tell me who is Lady Gaga and why is she so popular

Have you ever just set and wondered why the popularity of a singer like Lady Gaga. What do you think is the main reason for her popularity. And do you think it has anything to do with her singing. Come on now did you see her in the meat suit? Did you see any of the Monster Ball Tour from 2010? Did you know that the Monster Ball Tour brought in over 200 million dollars and lasted for a year and a half. So who is Lady Gaga and why is she so popular?

2. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

I would say Lady Gaga is so popular mainly because of all the publicity she gets and her flamboyant and controversial costumes! Conspiracy theorists going on about the Satanic and occult symbols in her performances and videos adds to her mystery and the marketing she gets.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

the media. that's what makes her so popular. it isn't talent that's for sure. she is nothing more then a modern madonna and look how popular madonna ended up being.

4. Lauryallan profile image80
    Lauryallanposted 5 years ago

Lady Gaga is just another Madonna. No one can tell you why she's famous she just is. Madonna can't act, she isn't that great a singer as people have been disappointed after going to her concerts but she does do some weird stuff, especially back in the day.
    Lady Gaga and Madonna are famous because of Gimmicks. They get attention and it's very little to do with talent, in my opinion.