jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite Johnny Depp and Tim Burton film?

1. ishwaryaa22 profile image90
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Johnny Depp and Tim Burton film?

This talented duo has collaborated in many famous films such as Edward Scissorhands (1990), Sleepy Hollow (1999), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005),  Alice in Wonderland (2010) and most recently, Dark Shadows (2012).  I enjoyed watching most of their incredible films, particularly Edward Scissorhands and Corpse Bride. 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6609497_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    girltalksshopposted 5 years ago

Most definitely would have to be 'Alice in Wonderland'. I haven't seen his new film yet...'Dark Shadows'. But, I also liked his Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, along with Corpse Bride. : )

3. Astra Nomik profile image43
    Astra Nomikposted 5 years ago

I like all of their collaborations from Edward Scissorshands onwards. But Sleepy Hollow ranks as my personal favorite. It just rocks in so many ways.

4. Etherealenigma profile image80
    Etherealenigmaposted 5 years ago

They are both so talented, and have such great vision. I don't know. I'm not sure if I know of all of them. Probably Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

5. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 5 years ago

Still to come! Johnny Depp's next film will be him playing Tonto In a satirical version of " The Lone Ranger". Should be good.

6. CourtneyHingley profile image82
    CourtneyHingleyposted 5 years ago

I can't decide between Alice In Wonderland or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

7. rouxsgirl1963 profile image59
    rouxsgirl1963posted 5 years ago

Edward Scissorhands is probably my favorite, but love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too.  Heck, I love all Johnny Depp movies.

8. daisydayz profile image88
    daisydayzposted 5 years ago

Sweeny Todd! So creepy but brilliant (and a musical!) Although recently Alice in Wonderland was brilliant

working