jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When was the last time you cried in the movies!

1. glmclendon profile image61
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

When was the last time you cried in the movies!

2. Mommiegee profile image75
    Mommiegeeposted 5 years ago

The last time I cried was when I went to see Tyler Perry's "For Colored Girls."  It was so moving.

3. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

When I watched Eat Pray Love on my own ( I was the only person in the whole theatre !) in a comfy lay back theatre chair ! Had wine & snack brought to me part way through the movie .

4. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

"The Blind Side", it reminded me of some of my former students and how much strife they had to endure, yet overcame. I was a white man who taught in schools that were composed of more Black kids and this is where I received my own real education about life.

5. DeanSexton profile image59
    DeanSextonposted 5 years ago

Surprisingly the last time I cried while watching a movie was during Kung Fu Panda 2. . . That animated film was surprisingly sad . . .

6. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

2001, the first time I saw Lord of the Rings, and Arwen arrived to save Frodo's life, with the words Naur en Galadh, return to the light.

7. Alexander Mark profile image82
    Alexander Markposted 5 years ago

Forgive me for being vain, but the last thing I watched recently that made me sniffle is, believe it or not, Star Trek (the latest movie). It's the scene where Kirk is being born and his father is on the ship fighting off the Romulans and he says I love y... boom!