jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone else annoyed with having to login for every single action.

1. flacoinohio profile image82
    flacoinohioposted 5 years ago

Does anyone else annoyed with having to login for every single action.

The newest version of iTunes has me logging in for every action I perform.  I had to log in to find a song, to buy the song, and twice more to redeem two iTunes cards.

2. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 5 years ago

It was pretty annoying at first, but now I'm used to it. I wish I could set it to save my information. I don't really let random people use my phone, so I wouldn't have to worry about people downloading stuff from iTunes, etc.

At the very least, I think they shouldn't require a login for app updates or to download free apps.

3. profile image0
    Janhornerposted 5 years ago

Hi,

I don't appear to have this problem.  When I put the address of hubpages into my browser I come straight into my account.  Occasionally I have to log in but not every time.  Wonder why you are having this problem perhaps someone will see your hub and know what is wrong.  Hope it sorts itself out for you.

Jan

4. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 5 years ago

It can become annoying even with Hubpages if you have a slow Internet connection like mine.   Still, I guess it is a 'security' issue. 

What becomes awkward at times is when you have to type in some letters and figures from the 'hyroglyphics-like' identification tests that are designed to keep out automatic spammers.  Sometimes they're reasonably easy to make out, at others, such a jumble that you might have to type in to two and three different sets of these before the site lets you in.

I'm an optimist.  I think the time will evenutally come when the Internet won't be the easiest way for crooks to fleece people of money.  When that time will be, though, I haven't a clue.

5. Alexander Mark profile image84
    Alexander Markposted 5 years ago

Oh yes, when I get an app on my Ipad, I have to sign in and they forced me to use capitals and numbers with regular letters, so I have to switch between the letter and number keyboard and I have to log in every single time even if I download another app one second later! Logging in to Hubpages every other day is annoying too. I have my own techniques for logging in to secure sites (erasing cookies), so it drives me nuts that I'm being forced to resign every time.

working