jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

If you had to, Would you rather fight 100 mouse sized horses or 1 horse size mou

1. soldiersmuzzle profile image59
    soldiersmuzzleposted 5 years ago

If you had to, Would you rather fight 100 mouse sized horses or 1 horse size mouse ?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Interesting question.  I would fight one horse-siae mouse if I could be armed.  If I have no weapons then I would fight off the mouse-sized horses. I could use a garden hose or a broom.

soldiersmuzzleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

good answer, i should have said no weapons though

3. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

Now that I've stopped laughing at the mental image your question produced, here is my answer. I'd choose the horses. Although horse bites are nasty, the little mouths wouldn't be able to get much of a grip. If they tried to kick me I could stand on them, or on a chair, as horses can't climb. Mr. Mouse, on the other hand, can climb, scratch, and bite with a vengeance. Unless I had a giant cheese handy, I'd be in trouble.( Not to use as a weapon, to distract him while I ran away.) Anyway, I'll stop mulling it over or I'll have nightmares tonight!

soldiersmuzzleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@innerspin Glad it amused you, but a really interesting answer and somewhere close to where i stand on it. Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.

working